CONNECTING AND SUPPORTING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- 6,6 million people without jobs! - The unemployment rate increased to 29% changed to:The unemployment rate increased by 7.5% to 30.8% in Q3 compared to Q2 of 2020.
- SMMEs (Small and Micro to Medium Enterprises) generated R2.39 billion turnover in the 1st quarter of 2019.
- For many women in South Africa, entrepreneurship is the only option due to necessity and/or desperation (34.3% women compared to 18% men)
(Source Stats SA)
Professor Thuli Madonsela says:
“Entrepreneurship is the life blood of thriving economies and democracies while being a vital economic gateway for women, young people and other groups that tend to be left behind at a time when it’s getting harder for mainstream businesses to provide jobs for all. Supporting entrepreneurship in South Africa is not only important for business growth, it vital for social justice and sustainable development in the African continent as opportunity seekers in the continent tend to gravitate towards South Africa.”
Santam Women of the Future (in association with FAIRLADY and TRUELOVE) Judge, Chair of Social Justice University of Stellenbosch, Founder of Thuma Foundation and recipient of Germany`s Order of Merit Award/Bundesverdienstorden, BVO)
SANTAM WOMEN OF THE FUTURE AWARDS IN ASSOCIATION WITH FAIRLADY AND TRUELOVE
Focus on Female Entrepreneurs
- With social enterprises or an NPO
- With established businesses
- Starting new businesses
- Recognise and honour female entrepreneurs in South Africa.
Awards in its sixth year.
- Prestigious and influential panel of female judges.
- Winners are dynamic, innovative and resilient
How to Create Solutions and Sustainability?
- Mentorship is a powerful asset to ensure the entrepreneurs business succeeds and thrives
“BE PART OF” - Partner with us! Contribute financially towards the mentorship program
+ CREATE successful female entrepreneurs in South Africa.
+ Contribute to growing the South African economy. More female entrepreneurs create more jobs.
+ Improve business sustainability and personal development.
And discuss to what extent you would like to facilitate mentorship for female entrepreneurs in South Africa.
Roxanne Kreutle and Michael Kreutle;
or call +49 176 4603 56 65